View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 05:47 PM   #93
crkeith65

Re: I found a source for Mach 1 ID Tags!

My certificate will arrive by UPS Monday 11/28. Do you do the window stickers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBrown View Post
Attached below you should be able to see the preproduction sample that I picked up earlier today. I wanted to wait until the photos were available before accepting any orders. That way each of you can view the item that will be going into production and decide if the quality meets your expectations. I apologize about the poor lighting when these photos were taken. I will try to take a few in the daylight on Thursday that will be of better quality. This sample is the identical size and shape to the original that has been discontinued. It has been designed to fit in the engine compartment on the radiator cover. The vehicle specific information will be engraved while the standard vehicle data will be screened on to the plate in blue and black ink.

I will be collecting prepaid orders over the next week or so before closing out the production run and processing all of the orders at one time. At this time I am not planning on doing another production run so if you are interested you should order now. If you don’t have your build number or build date you can still prepay for a plate and I will set it aside for you until the information can be provided. That way you will be able to secure your Mach 1 plate before they are gone. I would like to close the ordering process and go into production on December 5, 2011. If that date can be met the plates will be ready to ship on or around December 9, 2011.

To order your plate you can PayPal $44.50 to the following.

Jbrown6@tampabay.rr.com

Don't forget to include your vehicle VIN, Model year, Build date, and Build sequence number in the PayPal note section.

Please use the same e-mail address for any questions or feel free to PM me here.

My certificate will arrive by UPS Monday 11/28. Do you do the window stickers?

?
crkeith65 is offline   Reply With Quote