View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 03:28 PM   #19
TKat13
Mach-T

Re: TKat13's Mach1 Build Log

Quote:
Originally Posted by brtnstrns View Post
Are you in the Lewisville area? I'm literally about 10 minutes away from HPP. I don't think I've seen another single Mach around here though.
I see very few as well, I work about 5 miles from HPP. Certainly helps being that close.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XSELLR8 View Post
Looks like a lot of fun. I went the other route and added a lowish miled Whipple Terminator to my collection. I figured I might as well have another car while I was at it. I'm sure you're going to get more performance out of the deal. Looks like a ton of fun. Congrats! Make sure you get some good vids!
Congrats on the Cobra, I actually considered this as well. Those Cobras have held their value well. I am sure the first vids will not be too exciting, it will be much more car than I am used to and will adjust the boost as I get more comfortable with it. I will use an eboost2 controller. But, I will share them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex302 View Post
very nice!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedingfordblu View Post
sweet build so far! keep it coming!
Thanks guys, it has been a long time coming.

As a quick update, I just ordered the TH400, Shifter, bell housing, converter, flywheel, dipstick and all the other related items. So this completes my drivetrain purchases. Now just waiting on delivery.

The heads are near completion and I hope to post some pics of the porting job. To keep my car on the road I started with known good heads.

Now the bad news, it appears as work has me booked for a large amount of travel over the next few weeks so progress will slow. But, that is ok as I am waiting on parts anyway.

I hope to remove the rear end this weekend, strip it and take it to HPP to have the Axels welded in their jig. Once I get it back, sandblast and paint and rebuild everything including new bearings.

What is the best paint for the rearend? Looking for a Matte Black.
(100 shot,E85,4:10s,Street tire):60 ft - 1.67 | 1/8 - 7.88
New build - 750rwhp; not track tested (yet)
Mods: Build Log
Paint&Body
Tuned by Manny @ HPP

Last edited by TKat13; 07-09-2013 at 03:37 PM. Reason: finished thought.
TKat13 is offline   Reply With Quote