View Single Post
Old 01-05-2021, 04:38 PM   #30
machdude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fauxnali View Post
I've gotta do this one of these days...I think I've waited long enough. Where did you purchase it? Was it difficult to install and were the instructions pretty decent?
I'm not afraid of tackling this myself, I'd just like to know what I'm getting into.
So far I've done all the other work on my car.

Hey, I purchased the kit from lethalperformance.com they made it simple. Basically came straight from procharger through them. The instructions are decent but I’m a Master auto technician and foreman at a dealership so it was not hard at all for me. Definitely doable with some patience and common sense. The only thing that you may run into is one of the studs in the kit for the bracket is short. I made it work with the use of some loctite. I also had to clear my valve cover cuz I put a huge pulley on it. I also had to mod the power steering cooler line. A lot of people just delete it but I made mine work. Nothing crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mods: K&N drop filter, Full Mac exhaust with Lt headers, 4:10 gears, eibach sport line springs, tubular cross member, steeda short throw
machdude is offline   Reply With Quote