View Single Post
Old 11-08-2006, 04:22 PM   #11
CANXLR8
Stupidity should hurt...

Re: Official Computer Questions Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by StangIT View Post
I work for Netstreams as a Tech... http://www.netstreams.com

you would not believe how many times I have to ask these douches that call me, if they're devices are plugged in, or connected to the switch or turned on...

And i completely agree with you CANXLR8... Stupidy SHOULD hurt...
Ever gotten someone who calls to say copy / paste isn't working? So as you're walking them thru it they do the copy and when you tell them to paste it they say "hold on, I have to go to the other computer" Ummmm yeah...doesn't *quite* work that way, but maybe Bill Gates can work on the wireless copy / paste function for his next OS.

I know how it is with the plugged in / turned on and oh by the way is the POWER out - because if it is, NO I can't fix your computer calls. Tis why I changed jobs. Unfortuneately...word of my past "help desk" experience got out and it's now my unofficial job on top of my regular job that is not even remotely IT related, but I still finished my masters in CIS anyway...just in case LOL
'93 Midnight/Platinum GT 'vert (Auto)
'88 Black 5.0 SSP Coupe (5spd)
'65 Silver Blue 2+2 Fastback (3spd)
'65 Silver Blue 'vert (Auto)

Come hang with us Perfection Performance Mustang Club 4th Saturday Waterford Hooters & Mid-Florida Mustang Club 2nd Saturday Casselberry Commons
CANXLR8 is offline   Reply With Quote