View Single Post
Old 01-31-2008, 11:23 AM   #250
HAEG
Heppasketties

Re: Carlisle All Ford nationals - Mach 1 Registry Meet June 6-8, 2008

Would you believe it, darn this crazy internet. A few emails and a few friendly people forwarding my email and eventually in a matter of 10 hours I got a response from the Galaxie Group that stays at the Homewood Suites. Galaxies with a 428 Big Block .
A gentleman from Wisconsin named Russ responded with the following.

Quote:
Well, considering that Carlisle Events might have something special going on for all of us on Saturday night, we might want to have our joint gig on Friday. Works for me!
All I know at this point, is I will be there. I will have to depart on Sunday, as I have to be at work on Monday, which has not happened in years, but this year it did. Missing Monday costs $$.
I still do not know at this point if Dearborn classics wants my 66 XL convertible in their booth, or if they want me to work their booth. Either way, I will be there.
Wisconsin brats, cheese, etc. Plus the local store supplied chicken, burgers, etc.
Keep in touch!

Russ
65-66 Galaxie Collector
Milwaukee WI
I left them with a link to this thread, so they can follow what we have planned and whats going on. Beer & Brats, be sure to keep clear of Buck if he gets a hold of them.
M1R Member #1829
2011 Shelby GT-500 Grabber Blue
W/SVT Performance Package
Born on Friday, 6-25-2010
Purchased 8-19-2010

2003 Zinc Yellow Auto I/UP (Build #8280 of 9652)
Born on Thursday, 7/17/03
Purchased 8-18-2003 first owner
Sold 8-19-2010 bought GT500
Purchased again 3-3-2017 fifth owner
Purchased for my wife to drive (but she knows I love the car)
HAEG is offline   Reply With Quote