View Single Post
Old 12-02-2014, 03:59 PM   #195
massacre

Re: ABS Pump Delete Brake Manifold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcodemach1 View Post
No worries. I did say "...or have it made". Just tryin' to help.

Anyway, with the fab skills you already have (and tools probably), it's not a massive leap to cut and square up a chunk of aluminum and then drill and tap some holes. I realize it will be a little more complicated to incorporate the line lock, if I understand that's what you are after.

Good luck rounding up Phil. I am guessing there's a good explanation.
It's not just drilling/tapping though. If it was that easy everyone would do it.
There needs to be a machined seat for the flared end of the line and the fiting to seal to at the bottom of the threaded hole. But maybe one of my buddies can lend me theirs and I can have one made like you said, thanks for the help!

And I don't know if I'd say it was a "good" explanation per se.
I don't want to divulge any personal information but Phil is in a bad place, I feel really terrible for him. We should all keep him in our thoughts and prayers because he is going through A LOT right now. Hopefully he can get himself to a better place soon, I wish him the best of luck. Phil if you read this you can call me anytime if you need anything.

EDIT:
Phil just refunded my money, thanks Phil! Just wanted to post that Phil came correct on the return.

Last edited by massacre; 12-02-2014 at 04:50 PM.
massacre is offline   Reply With Quote