View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 05:55 PM   #221
JBrown

Re: I found a source for Mach 1 ID Tags!

Originally Posted by rcode99
We need to try something to encourage Ford to reconsider...under the circumstances. Waiting to talk to Jeff. I'm sure Ford has legal points that protect patents etc. It just doesn't make sense that Ford won't provide us with replacement window stickers and then prohibit someone from making a few $$ from a product they could provide if they wanted to. Ford has to realize (if Jeff wasn't around to do this) that we would gladly have paid them (Ford) for copies of the stickers. So much for customer loyalty. The tags are another issue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smith View Post

Please don’t intervene. This was never meant to be a revenue generating proposition. I was contacted by a forum member years ago (another forum) who asked if I could recreate something that he was not able to find anywhere else. That is how it got started. I understand all of the views expressed here and I agree with most of them. I don’t feel like I have been singled out or that I am being taken advantage of. FMC is well within their rights to protect their property.
JBrown is offline   Reply With Quote