View Single Post
Old 11-10-2018, 02:02 PM   #6
4valve 4tw?

Re: Finally Picked One Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 311-420 View Post
Congrats, looks really clean. Got any other shots?

Are you sure about the cobra front cover? To me they've always looked empty without a heat exchanger, and the roundness of the cobra nose up front without the matching side skirts creates a weird effect. But that's just how my eyes see it. If you like it then do it! Congrats again, I know you've been on the fence for a long time.
Thanks. I actually picked up a 2005 GTO about 2 years ago. Huge back seat legroom compared to any other coupe short of a CL class Mercedes, which was what I was after for my at the time, 6 year old son. Long story short, got it at 21k miles, got sandwhiched on the the highway at 28k miles. Really bummed me out. Waited for a black Mach to turn up, and just couldn't wait anymore, this was too clean and the right mods. Pictures really don't show how clean this is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recon View Post
Congratulations. Enjoy it!
Makes me want to get mine done even more.

Pick your poison.
I've already managed to snag some more bargains since buying it. Clear corners headlights and IAC mod went on today, but I have coilovers, strut tower brace, SR sway bars and 4 piston Brembos waiting in the garage, hopefully for next weekend. Probably about 4 or 5 other things total then I'll be content with it for a long time(short of really wanting an aftermarket T56 in this thing).
4valve 4tw? is offline   Reply With Quote