View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 10:18 PM   #48
bris09

Re: 2018 All-Ford Nationals at Carlisle, PA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 311-420 View Post
^Not to derail too hard, but any details on the 93? Relatively new, no? I remember you getting the red car a while back but not a fox too. Congrats on its 25th bday, either way. It's officially classic!
I picked it up shortly after Carlisle last year from a friend. Bought it with the thought that my nephew would want it and for the price I couldn't pass it up.

98k originals miles, only has slight surface rust underneath. Black on Black 5spd interior is in really good shape. Seats need new foam but covers are nice. Built 8/93, have seen higher vins so it is not the last but it was built in the last 2 weeks of the Fox period. Paid $2500 with all new cooling system and brake pads/rotors and drums.

Nephew ended up not wanting it (too old) but found out it was my brother's dream car in high school. That was news to me cuz he always had T/As and Camaros. So now I am restoring it and am going to give it to him when it is done. I have done a lot so far but don't want to write a huge post on it in this thread.

Scott (MRT) is working on an exhaust system for it. Told him it has to be loud, deep, and nasty as all Foxbodies should be.
Enough to not be the slowest, but nowhere near enough to be the fastest.

17 Fusion Sport
Now faster than the Mach

96 Laser Red Cobra Vert
For those days you just wanna cruise with the top down

89 Shelby CSX
Still rocking the VNT and Fiberides.
bris09 is offline   Reply With Quote