View Single Post
Old 11-04-2016, 12:16 AM   #33
CMEmach1
"281 SUPERCHARGED"

Re: It's time to say Good Bye to Da Mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAEG View Post
I wanted to take a moment to thank Kim and yourself for selling the LX to my son. Its a beautiful car and he is enjoying ownership of it. Because of your attention to detail this car gets loads of attention everywhere, not only because of its look but the sound. Its absolutely what the car should sound like. He has gotten really good at driving the stick shift and his thoughts of owning an automatic fade away as he agrees the car should be a manual transmission (he was looking to purchase an auto). He really cares about his 5.0 LX. What it did for me is have my son want take car cruise's and go to shows where we both have a Ford and hangout together. I know you could have sold the vehicle to anyone else and where apprehensive about selling to an 18 year old, thank you for giving him a chance. I think the both of you will be proud he's really been responsible with the car. He always says he doesn't want Kim to be disappointed when she see's the car again. He likes racing his 12 second Chevy Malibu, but loves cruising the LX around town. We actually kept his daily cruiser for him to take to trade school and keep the LX safe at home.
Thank you and your family.
Scott
Thanks so much for the kind words Scott. I'm so glad he is enjoying it and you get the benefit of spending some quality time with your son Scotty and the cars. Our family enjoyed the hell outa owning ,showing, and driving the LX. It's truly a FUN Car!!! Yes we could have sold it to someone else but for some reason I was drawn to giving a nice, smart, respectful and genuine good young person a chance. I truely believe the young people of our time need the chance to show us what they are made of. We feel very good about giving Scotty that chance. Inspector "KIM" will be checking it out this year at Carlisle. She will mentor him and enjoy seeing her "LX" again. Some tears will no doubt flow as the LX is a very special car. We are glad to hear that it has become Scotty's baby You are very welcome.
'03 Azure Mach1 #719
Built 12/5/02, In Garage 12/13/02

The Ride is Over
It was a BLAST !
The Memories will Last Forever !
Thank You M1R !!!
CMEmach1 is offline   Reply With Quote