View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 01:26 PM   #8
ab_mach1
Lorraine's driver

Re: The bubble will burst!

95% of the people that buy a 2020 GT500 or a C8 Corvette will go with the base model. There is certain specs, materials, etc that you expect on vehicles that cost $50k plus, and both of these models will require at least a few added options to satisfy that requirement. I mean, at the very least, you need the **** stripe option just to get the GT500 look! LOL, there's $10k over base.

The C8 will by far outsell the GT500, because even with the various options the price will be similar to what the average car ended up selling for in the past.

I feel like the only people that will buy this new GT500 will be social media hounds so they can keep their status quo online LOL.

For me, the GT350 was the peak of the Mustang in respect to its roots. It may be really expensive, but the engineering within is awesome. It's just out of my pay grade to ever own one. When it came out, I couldn't believe how much better it was than the Boss 302, which I thought was the greatest Mustang Ford ever made. This new GT500 is just a fluffy social media Mustang supercar that I really don't care for.
  • MGW short shifter w/comfort handle
  • Eibach Sportlines w/Koni STR.T's and Maximum Motorsports CC plates
ab_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote