Thread: NASCAR thread
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2008, 12:04 PM   #1399
03mach69mach
Ford Guy

Re: NASCAR thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ylopony View Post
Can't be in the way when they are usually leading the pack of less talented drivers. About the only exceptions to the less talent are a couple of the Roush boys and unfortunately Stewrat. 4 cup wins, 3 Daytona wins, and 82 cup wins sounds like a very non talented and not so good driver to me.

And I'm also curious to see how many of you out there that were die hard Jr. fans abandon your allegience to him because he now drives for a "convicted felon" If there were more convicted felons who owned teams and treated their drivers and employee's like Hendricks, Nascar would be a much better sport. The man has shown nothing but class over the years.

It looks like another great year for Hendricks. Three of the best drivers(the forth looks like he is going to be a good one as well), excellent teams, an excellent owner, excellent cars. Lots of victories over "The Good Drivers" I'm sure.

And lastly. Jr sure did not look very happy yesterday in victory lane being with the Hendricks team did he?
Get it straight, Henricks is no convicted Felony.....Remember, Clinton pardoned him for some cash & wiped it clean. Now thats what Nascar needs, more pardoned felon's that have lots of cash!
1988 White LX 5.0 Convertible SOLD
2000 White Taurus SE 3.0 SOLD
2001 BMW 330i SOLD
2002 Harley F150 5.4 Supercharged
2003 Azure Blue Mach 1 4.6 DOHC
2003 Lincoln Town Car 4.6 SOHC
2011 Infiniti G37xS 3.7 DOHC
03mach69mach is offline   Reply With Quote