Thread: Die -cast cars
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2007, 09:26 PM   #222
falcongtho3
Moderating at Mach 1

Re: Die -cast cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by klondike93 View Post
I need some suggestions on how to display a lot of Hot Wheels I have. I only have one currio cabinet and it's full of Cobras and Mustangs so I was thinking of hanging them on the wall some how. There are more than 50 and all still on the cards, what's a good way to mount/hang them on the wall?

My uncarded cars (of which there are few) are in plastic cases, but for my special How Wheels I use Protect-O-Packs. They sell them in W-Marts', and K-Marts. They ususally are in 10 packs and include a car as well. Johnny Lighting is now packing their cars in hard plastic packaging so that extra protection is not required. I got a lot of them (JLs, HWs, MBs) hanging on my hall wall with push pins.

Also, if you recall the link many pages back about the guy who has the super-mega collection, he's one of the winners in the Car & Driver 10 Best diecast collections. Actually none of the other winners come close, but they really don't give a good photo to give you any idea of the vastness of the collection.

#340804 13th Mach 1 built
11/07/02 Build Date
12/13/02 Delivery
falcongtho3 is offline   Reply With Quote