View Single Post
Old 09-15-2007, 04:40 PM   #745
PharmDMach1
Whipple Blown!

Re: Ask A Police Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newskool Mach View Post
I write this on a sad note a friend, and brother police officer, Broward Sheriffs Sgt. Chris Reyka was shot and killed while checking on a stolen vehicle in a Walgreens parking lot within the city of Pompano Beach Fl. This occured last night at 1:20 AM. Ambushed, he wasn't even able to draw his weapon and return fire. Myself and some 300 LEO continue to scour the county looking for this vermin. I would like to request prayers for his family and friends, from my fellow Mach owners. Chris leaves behind a wife and 4 children, Including a son, who is a Marine about to be deployed in Iraq. Just a somber note that we are humans even if we write an occasional ticket. Chris gave his life protecting us. Whoever did this better turn himself in before we catch him.
Sorry this is a little late, but I will say a prayer for Chris's family and friends. It hurts to see a close friend mourn an old friend and ex-partner. I hope this piece of trash gets caught. All I have to say is that there are going to be one hell of alot of pissed off brothers that scum is going to have to deal with.You mess with one, you better be prepared to deal with them all.

Its sad to hear about anotherr police officer's shooting death. On thursday morning, a Miami-Dade Police Officer was killed in the line of duty and 3 others were injured when a suspect opened fire on them.
Thank you all in uniform who protect us without a second thought. May you be safe out there.