View Single Post
Old 08-27-2007, 01:26 PM   #738
weaver
mustangs rule

Re: Ask A Police Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
lol nice IMU
guess ill bust the 1st question, why the newer younger cops always gotta give you a ticket, while the older cops just give you a warning unless you seriously act like an ******* or really did something stupid
NO SH!T!

Just got a ticket by a young female ten minutes ago! 60 in a 45. I guess was doing that?

Let me just start by saying this drive was less than a mile just to test out the new solid steering rack bushings I just installed.

I was coming up to a T intersection and making a right. When I turned right I saw the cop sitting at the light on my left heading in the opposite direction. As I'm going down the road passing a farm for crying out loud (country road) I go through the gears not really thinking I'm going 60! Keep in mind the cop is 1/4 mile back at the light with her back to me. As I pull onto my street, deep in the neighborhood I hear sirens and think "oh somebody got busted". Then the sirens got louder and before I know it there's the cop behind me as I pull into my driveway. I open the door to get out since I am in my driveway and she comes on the loud speaker "sir could you please stay in the vehicle?". She walks up like I'm going to blow her head off or something. Hiding behind my door so I can't see her with her hand on her pistol! After she gets my info, and I'm super nice like always to cops, she goes to the car and writes me a ticket for 60 in a 45!

Do the new cop cars have radars pointing backwards?

Do I just pay the ticket or fight it?

She was nowhere in sight when I pulled into the neighbor hood.

Is there a chance she got the wrong car?
weaver is offline   Reply With Quote