View Single Post
Old 08-12-2007, 07:25 PM   #731
MachGirl04

Re: Ask A Police Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newskool Mach View Post
I write this on a sad note a friend, and brother police officer, Broward Sheriffs Sgt. Chris Reyka was shot and killed while checking on a stolen vehicle in a Walgreens parking lot within the city of Pompano Beach Fl. This occured last night at 1:20 AM. Ambushed, he wasn't even able to draw his weapon and return fire. Myself and some 300 LEO continue to scour the county looking for this vermin. I would like to request prayers for his family and friends, from my fellow Mach owners. Chris leaves behind a wife and 4 children, Including a son, who is a Marine about to be deployed in Iraq. Just a somber note that we are humans even if we write an occasional ticket. Chris gave his life protecting us. Whoever did this better turn himself in before we catch him.
That is VERY sad to hear. Goes to show that being a police officer is a job with huge risks. It does make me ill that there are criminals that are such scum that they would take out an officer to protect their own ***. Another good man down with family, friends, and coworkers that will miss him immensely. Of course all of my heartfelt sympathies to them. And bless the men and women who serve to protect us.
18" Wheel Replica Magnum 500s, BFG KDWs, Borla Catback, K&N FIPKII, & too much bling to list
1994 T-Bird LX, V8, Black
1990 Mustang LX 5.0, Vert, 7-Up Special
2004 Mustang Coupe, V6, Torch Red
( That's all for now. )
MachGirl04 is offline   Reply With Quote