View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007, 08:54 AM   #16
04VAMach1

Re: USPS tracking sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03Mach150BP View Post
I am sorry I titled this thread this way. I did not mean to offend anyone. I should have realized we have some folks on here that work at USPS. The only point is I wish they had the same tracking system that FedX ground and UPS has. It makes it easy when buying and selling things to have a feel of the shippments progress. I have been using FedX ground lately and their prices are pretty good.
I don't think that you need to apologize for anything. I agree with you 100%. Even if a package gets lost, the tracking number doesn't even give the USPS enough information to find it. What's the use in paying for it then?

I'm not saying that what these folks are doing is easy, but they have admitted that part of the problem boils down to some people that are not doing the job correctly. That is a management problem and it starts at the top. There is no excuse for not being able to receive the service that you are paying for. The USPS is finding that out as more and more packages are being diverted to more dependable delivery options. The main thing that the USPS is used for these days is advertisements...and of course Netflix (which get lost quite often).
04VAMach1 is offline   Reply With Quote