Thread: NASCAR thread
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 06:06 PM   #933
gvervoren
Garry Vervoren

Re: NASCAR thread

Hey G. I'm not saying that Sr. wasn't an incredible driver cause he was. I mean how many drivers roll their cars and get back into them and race. All I'm saying is that the crap he pulled back then wouldn't fly in the modern day NASCAR. Even one of the videos you posted. Do think they would allow a driver to sit on the door of his car and wipe his window off. I DON"T THINK SO!!! Your right, many drivers did have a bad name at one time or another. But most of them eventually learned that it wasn't the right way to race. I would have respected Sr. more if he would have had the success he had while racing clean. What I mean by that is not having to bump someone out of the way or scare them. They were scared cause they know what he would do. He was a good enough driver where he could have passed people without getting into the back of them or rubbing fenders to scare them, but instead, he insisted on racing like an a$$.

2004 Dark Shadow Grey ORIGINAL OWNER!!!!

I USED TO THINK BEING LAZY WAS BAD FOR ME SO I GAVE UP THINKING.

HOOFBEATS ARE LOUDER THAN HEARTBEATS

5 Speed, IUP, Tinted windows, 3rd brake light decal, Sequential Tail Lights, Smoked Tail Lights, Black Stainless Steel Bumper Inserts, Anthracite 18" staggard FR500
Build Date 10/08/2003
#567 of a build of 7182
gvervoren is offline   Reply With Quote