View Single Post
Old 06-23-2007, 01:56 PM   #687
acreature
You are freaking out....

Re: Ask A Police Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-dub View Post
how would one go about checking if there are any warrants out for them? without being hauled off in the event there is one? i found out the other day my license was suspended back in Sept 06 when my employers insurance agent checked my driving record. it was suspended by DMV do to lack of payment for the new York "you got a ticket" surcharge (slapped me with 6 points and pull my license). this is done though dmv and not the courts. the ticket and all court fees were paid 2 days after recieving the violation. i never knew i owed them money, never got a bill (yes issues at the P.O. too), my insurance agent never informed me, was even in a police station and had my license ran back in may (a lost/stolen cell phone for work) and still was never informed. I paid the $300 to DMV yesterday and got the suspension lifted, but would like to make sure I appease the local enforcers as well.

thanks
dub
Call the local PD

2003 Azure A/T - JLT RAI - 90mm Pro-M MAF - Bassani mid-length headers - Bassani SS O/R-X - Magnaflow SS C/B - FRPP 4.10s - Ported Lower Intake
PHP 3/8" Intake Spacer - PI Stallion 3000 stall - Meziere EWP - SCT Xcal2 - Eibach Pro-Kit - MM CC Plates - 314/324 rwhp/tq - Meter4it Chase Sequentials - MRT Hood Strut Kit
acreature is offline   Reply With Quote