Thread: NASCAR thread
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2007, 12:24 PM   #706
machths
Mach 1 Member

Re: NASCAR thread

This is what I propose to NASCAR. For starters, Stewart is a jack-@$$ and a repeat offender and should have had some punishment levied on him, but I'm sick and tired of seeing guys retaliate on pit road. TIRED OF IT! From now on (if I were in charge) if one person was on pit road during a retaliation, whether the person was on one end of pit road, and the retaliation occurred all the the down on the other end, completely out of harms way, there would be a minimum of a 5 race suspension and a $100,000 fine. 2nd offense would be a 15 race suspension and a $1,000,000 fine. 3rd offense would ban you from NASCAR (all series) forever. I think that would put an end to this spineless crap! I wish NASCAR would let men be men by seriously hammering drivers for using their cars as weapons and letting face-to-face confrontations be the norm. Let the driver's decide the punishment for face-to-face confrontations. If Matt Kenseth wanted Jeff Gordon to be punished for shoving him, then let Matt Kenseth decide Gordon's fate. If Kurt Busch wants Jimmy Spencer to be punished for punching him in the face, then let Kurt Busch decide his fate, within reason. That way any driver who can drive like a jack-@$$ on the track, gets shoved by the driver they pi$$ed off, and wants the "prosecute" the person who shoved them, they would immediately look like a little b*tch to everyone. I think this system of humiliation would allow men to be men again, and the punks of the sport to be properly labeled.

1996 Laser Red Cobra
machths is offline   Reply With Quote