View Single Post
Old 09-26-2003, 06:35 PM   #7
1YLDRYD

Quote:
Originally posted by Devery
I was fortunate to get mine at invoice ($27,407.51). Then the original deal that was written on paper by the salesman that I agreed to didn't include a $449 dealer charge that showed up once I was in the office with the loan officer. I played hardball and said I had not agree to this charge and they tried saying it was the same as tag, title, & fees...but I said there is a seperate line for those charges on the agreement which I had agreed to pay. I finally agreed to pay half of this charge and the dealer could suck up the other half since it was never briefed to me during the sales pitch or else I would walk (supposedly this charge is on all purchase agreements). After some behind closed door discussions the dealership manager said he could replace the car, but not me as a customer and agreed. I was hoping the salesman didn't get into trouble because he was very nice. It is just the original sales agreement I signed didn't say anything about a seller/dealer charge. I stuck to my guns, bargained a little and saved another $225 in the process.
Thanks for the heads up. My order form is pretty clear, $28,508+$349.50 addm. fee and $300 sales tax "the max here in SC." I doubt I can get them lower and any add-ons from them will be a DEAL BREAKER. It would seem that it won't be hard to get a mach1 elsewhere. A buddy of mine paid $32,400 for his with no IUP, lol.
delta 40 flows
TORCH RED 03 MACH1,5-SPEED, IUP
mrt shifter
mac o/r h-pipe
super 40s
chrome saleens
18x10s, 18x9s
No matter how fast you are..there's always somebody faster...that somebody is...."me"
1YLDRYD is offline   Reply With Quote