View Single Post
Old 10-12-2006, 05:51 PM   #548
gvervoren
Garry Vervoren

Re: Ask A Police Officer

Thanks for the responses. I told my co-worker what you said and he told me a little more of the story. He said that him and his underage buddies were drinking in the house. Apparently someone called the police because there was a party going on. My co-worker said he and one other guy walked outside to lock up his car and that is when the police officer walked up to them. He asked if they had been drinking and they said yes. He then told my co-worker to go back to the front door and knock. When his buddy opened the door, that is when the officer entered the home and ticketed the other minors. He feels that he was used as a guinnie pig in order for the police to get inside to ticket the rest of them. Wether they can do that or not, I don't know. Me being a non-drinker, I think it was good thing for the officer to do but he dissagrees. I know the officers do the best they can and I applaud their efforts. What would the world be like without them.

2004 Dark Shadow Grey ORIGINAL OWNER!!!!

I USED TO THINK BEING LAZY WAS BAD FOR ME SO I GAVE UP THINKING.

HOOFBEATS ARE LOUDER THAN HEARTBEATS

5 Speed, IUP, Tinted windows, 3rd brake light decal, Sequential Tail Lights, Smoked Tail Lights, Black Stainless Steel Bumper Inserts, Anthracite 18" staggard FR500
Build Date 10/08/2003
#567 of a build of 7182
gvervoren is offline   Reply With Quote