View Single Post
Old 03-31-2006, 01:29 PM   #1
1badpony00
Mystery Mach Chick

FS: Honeycomb Rear Panels

3 piece set of Honeycomb trim panels for the 99-04 Mustangs that goes on the decklid. I purchased this new from CDC for my Mach 1. Note, the honeycomb is made to say "Mach 1" on the left, not the typical "GT". The "Mach 1" will remain on there, however, the Ford blue oval emblem is not included. You will need to take it off your car, and with double-sided tape, it will instantly mount on the honeycomb.

Obviously, I used the original double-sided tape, so you will need to purchase a roll of that from your local autoparts store for your installation. It's pretty cheap & to install the 3 pieces is easy as can be.

The panels are in good used condition, and were removed from my Mach before it went to its new home. CDC sells these new for $185 + shipping. I'll let this set go for $125 + shipping.

I prefer Paypal, but will consider other options. Please email me at foosechick@gmail.com with any questions.

Thanks,
Donna

My Favorite Mach stop
1badpony00 is offline   Reply With Quote