View Single Post
Old 03-26-2006, 04:07 PM   #393
ponygt65

Re: Ask A Police Officer

I complete understand what you guys are saying. Unfortunately, MACHrophage - the 'burden' of proof is NOT in the hands of the officer. THat may be what is in the penal code and the constitution. But, anyone who has spent time in traffic court, will say otherwise. The officers word, is the proof. The times I have been, (which I was excuse on 2 of 3 acounts) the "proof" was in the hands of the citizen. Technically, legally, yes, the officer has to proove it. Realistically, no he doesn't. When was the last time you saw an officer bring pictures and whitnesses to 'proove' his case? - You haven't. You see the citizen bringing documents, pictures, and whitnesses to proove his innocence....that is wrong.

And I have been mis-understood, because I didnt' work myself right. Mustanger2 did it for me. The citizen is out all the time, effort, and money, and not even an apology is given when the citizen has to 'pay' for all of that. What about the time off from work? I understand officers make mistakes, they are only human. I just think there is no 'help' for the citizen. There were a select few trouble makers throughout, that have now made it hard for the rest of us.....we should all sue the producers of Fast and Furious. LOL

Previous stangs:
2003 Mineral Grey Cobra Vert
1965 Factory GT K Code Coupe - mostly original and numbers matching. 14.9 (best) GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!!
2003 MACh 1 AB - MINE!..SLP LM1s, PHP Spacer, and a CAI, that wont' stop whistling.
2004 MACh 1 DSG - PHP spacer, BOrla Stingers, K and N CAI, Tune, X-pipe, 1" 1-piece raised shaker...yadda yadda.
ponygt65 is offline   Reply With Quote