Where is Hooterville?

Re: Ask A Police Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMachU
MVC, I already know.
Sorry you do.

Quote:
OIS team said it was justified, too. Only took about 3 days to come to that conclusion. That was the longest 3 days of my life. Only because we, as police professionals, tend to second guess ourselves waaaaaaayyyyyy too much. I still can't talk about it. And I won't until I'm retired. Suffice it to say I am here to talk about a bad encounter with a worse suspect.
Yep we always second guess. It is the Paradigm engrained in our ranks. Its time it changed

Quote:
But in the defense of human life, I will do what I have to do to stop the aggressor's actions and save that life, no question about it.
Agreed, still difficult even when you know what you did was the right thing to do. Saving a life is a really cool thing to do. It is especially cool when the one you saved looks you in the eye with a warm smile and says "Thanks."

Quote:
You guys (and gals) have been bringing some great discussion to this thread....thanks! Keep it up!!
BACK TO THE DONUTS I SAY!!!!
Adopted 12/18/2004
SOLD 7/17/06

2007 Corvette Convertible
Born 7/17/06
Delivery@NCM 8/24/06
" There are only two things that are infinite, the Universe and Human Stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe." Albert Einstein
" Anyone who has never made a mistake, has never tried anything new"Albert Eintein.
" It is better to have loved and lost, than never have seen lost in space" Kelly Bundy
MvCrash is offline   Reply With Quote