View Single Post
Old 03-24-2006, 03:55 PM   #381
MvCrash
Where is Hooterville?

Re: Ask A Police Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01TruBluGT
Here is my thinking, If someone broke into my house, they would be killed no way around that for me. I would do it in a second and sleep like a baby the same night.

If being robbed well depends on the situation. If you want some cash no problem, credit cards take them. There are however some things that I have that cannot be replaced and for thoes you will have to take them off of my dead body, or give yours up in the process.
I have no doubt that most folks would defend their family, as I would mine. If it meant taking a life, so be it. That was the other guys decision, not mine. He decided to try to hurt my family.
As far as sleep well the same night, I know better. Won't happen, if it does, your not human.

Other than my family, there is nothing in my house worth taking someones life for, and I have those same kind of things you do, the ones that cannot be replaced. Remember this, you cannot be replaced either and taking a life changes you. I would still point the heater (I'm old, means gun) and tell them to get out.
Oh, I have a dog, if you break into my house and kill my dog, I'll pay you. I hate my dog. I don't hate ALL dogs....just mine.

Hopefuly no one on the registry or anyone I know will ever need to find out what I already know.
Adopted 12/18/2004
SOLD 7/17/06

2007 Corvette Convertible
Born 7/17/06
Delivery@NCM 8/24/06
" There are only two things that are infinite, the Universe and Human Stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe." Albert Einstein
" Anyone who has never made a mistake, has never tried anything new"Albert Eintein.
" It is better to have loved and lost, than never have seen lost in space" Kelly Bundy
MvCrash is offline   Reply With Quote