View Single Post
Old 06-18-2003, 01:41 PM   #29
MachB1ue
Test-Dummy

Re: ooopppssssss!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by 69W03WNC
DEAR MACH1BLUE YOU ARE SERIOUSLY MISTAKEN!!!!!! You are not the only mach who recieved an award. Do you remeber the white with louvers? Well guess what place it took? Here is a hint: what is the square root of 1?

That was not what i was told. I did not even stay for the awards because I had to get back to see my dad on Father's Day weekend. I don't even have my trophy yet...a friend got it for me...and he told me that it was the only mach that placed...sorry if that is not true---just going on what i was told. However, that still does not exclude the fact that there were plenty of other machs WITH vinyl that I placed above. That white one was not stock either...he had other cosmetic mods so he may have been in another class which is why my friend did not mention him.

I KNEW there were other members from this board that were there that day because i SPOKE with them so dont think for a second I would come on and deliberately lie when I knew these guys would be reading this thread. So good try on trying to "bust me" or something--my point still stands.
Cosmetic Mods: !Vinyl
Track Times: 13.50 @ 103mph w/ 2.1 60ft.

2002 Torch Red Mustang GT (5M)
Performance Mods: Bassani X-Pipe | Flowmaster CatBack | IRS
Cosmetic Mods: Cobra Front Bumper
Track Times: 13.83 @ 100mph w/ 2.1 60ft.
[FOR SALE]
MachB1ue is offline   Reply With Quote