View Single Post
Old 03-13-2005, 10:06 AM   #43
03AV8R
Terrible Dyno Car!

Re: Ford Racing Cams Installed - WOW!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachOneThis
Try this - for those who have run ET Streets - should be able to tell by launch rpm that I did not launch high. I did a dry hop right before staging and car was spinning bad so I keft below 5000. You can hear it spin all the way through first gear. This was first pass with cams. The lightning in the left lane ran a 13.70 best - his previous best was 13.01 - track horrible - I just went home. Most everyone just went home - no good runs.

Might have to right click and save to play depending on your media player.

http://www.memphislightnings.com/videos/MachThis.mpg
Doesnt look any worse than my track on any given street nite?? Did you "prepare" those tires at all other than the "dry hop" you speak of?? You really didnt spin that bad concidering the 4.56 gear?? What was your tirepressure?? A little spin to keep the RPM's up isnt to bad.. IMO only giving the track 1 pass is like going to the amusement park & only riding the carousel once.. Seriously, ive been to a really "BAD" track nite.. By nites end ive got the tirepressure, suspension, struts, shocks dialed in to the point where it almost doesnt matter.. The 10.5 PSI & softest setting with struts can in itself cure alot & only lose about a tenth max at that adjustment.

Axles of Evil Racing

Bolt-On's
All the good ones :PIMP: running 11.17's N/A on the stock factory motor.
Results
Best 1/4 mile 11.174 (Slicks) 11.2's (Quick TP's) 12.072 (17" Street Stocker wheels & tires)
Best MPH 119.22
Best 60' 1.474 (With ET Drags) 1.51 (Quick TP's) 1.8's (17" stockers)
03AV8R is offline   Reply With Quote