View Single Post
Old 05-15-2004, 11:58 AM   #21
mstangfrk95gts
GR8Pmpkin

Well ive been a car guy since i talked my mom into buying a big box of assorted car magazines at a garage sale in the early 80's

Hot Rod, Car Craft, Rod N Custom, National Dragster etc.....

my parents both belive that i was born 25 years too late, as i favor blue jeans, white t-shirts, and a black leather jacket, and my favorite color is black primer and flames.

except for a select few cars all my favorites were made before 1975.

id always beena fan of the 5.0, kind of the 69 Camaro or 55Chevy of the new generation, easy to mod, cheap parts, decent build quality etc.

I wanted a classic but as alot of you know, a good one to use as a daily driver doesnt come cheap, so i looked for months for a Notch.

none to be found so i settled on a Dark Green 95 GTS.
i cant stand power accesories

i had already started turning it into a modern interpretation of a 66-70 fastback with the addition of a few goodies, including 17" Torque thrust D's, a vintage Hurst equipped Badge, and other period peices, while inproving the cars performance with shifter, gears,exhast etc... i was even thinking of a carb retrofit.

anyway i digress, im married to a wonderful woman who shares my passion for all things automotive, she had 2 Mustangs and a modded Turbo Daytona when we met, and wanted another stang, so we got a 01GT.

We both went to the Tulsa Ford Show and instantly fell in love with the Mach 1 concept, i was already pissd about them coming out with the Bullit and stealing my idea,
but we decided to try and get a used Mach when i returned from Iraq.

IMO it had a great blend of old and new....which im a fan of!!

well guess what ?

Instead im deployed again in Afghanistan and manged to get a new Mach for the price of the used.

I havent even seen it yet!!! Comp Orange with the IUP.

120 days and counting!!

www.OKDHM.com

04 Comp Orange
Mac Prochamber
AirHog
Pro 5.0
5% tint
ARE Torque Thrust II's 275/40/17
mstangfrk95gts is offline   Reply With Quote