View Single Post
Old 03-28-2019, 09:12 PM   #1
1mean_mach1

Azure Blue 50k Mile Mach owner here

Happy to say I’ve acquired a car I’ve always wanted, an Azure Blue 03 Mach! It has 50k miles, has had one accident, and I purchased it this February. I’ve been putting a lot of work into it to get it ready for 2019 show season.
She has Long tube headers, race catted X, SLP LM1 catback, JLT cold air, Raceland coilovers, MM cc plates, beautiful 18” staggered Cosmis wheels, toyo proxes TQs, Optima red top, all new fluids, plugs, drilled and slotted rotors, etc. I have a full set of custom cnc emblems and other goodies coming from my friend and sponsor @infc007 infinitemachineconcepts.com (mention me) Next is tint, dyno tune, some carbon fiber, stereo upgrade and as you know the list goes on.
Someday I hope to have a partially painted carbon fiber hood, cobra or Saleen front bumper, smooth cobra rear bumper, and some boost, also considering a coyote swap.
I will see y’all at the Ford Nationals, I’ll be at American Muscles show, and of course mustang week! It will be my wife, our daughters Shelby and CJ, and myself!
— Is there anyone here from the Binghamton Ny area?
Be sure to check out my Instagram @1mean_mach1

Last edited by 1mean_mach1; 03-29-2019 at 09:46 AM. Reason: Typo
1mean_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote