View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 12:51 AM   #365
TKat13
Mach-T

Re: TKat13's Mach1 Build Log

Quote:
Originally Posted by BONESTOCK View Post
Thank you for this thread! I love it!!
Glad you like it; I do it because so many contributors here at M1R has helped me over the 14 years I have owned the Mach, this is my way saying thanks. If it helps anyone not waste money on their builds then it was worth it... more importantly show anyone that they can do a build like this on their own. For those that do not know me, I am not in the auto industry at all, just something I love. I build sensors that go on power lines, all nerdy stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
Awesome build going on, Darrell..!!!
Thanks Phil for your kind words; its more of the progression of the my Murdered Mach; my wife asked me the other day when I would be done, I grinned and walked away. I know she knew the answer of her question, I am anticipated her asking for a mod for her CS/GT.

Something I have always tried to instill into my daughter (19 now); work hard and help more; the less you expect in return, the more you will receive. Honesty above all things.

I am very fortunate to have the 'few' friends I have; they are lifers for sure. Love this forum, great place.
(100 shot,E85,4:10s,Street tire):60 ft - 1.67 | 1/8 - 7.88
New build - 750rwhp; not track tested (yet)
Mods: Build Log
Paint&Body
Tuned by Manny @ HPP
TKat13 is offline   Reply With Quote