View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 09:37 AM   #28
HAEG
Heppasketties

Re: It's time to say Good Bye to Da Mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMEmach1 View Post
Soooooooo
We sold Kim's 1987 LX 5.0 to Haeg and his son Scotty about a month ago. She is with a great car loving family and will now begin to teach young Scotty what a FOX is all about. She will be missed but we do what we gota do.
I wanted to take a moment to thank Kim and yourself for selling the LX to my son. Its a beautiful car and he is enjoying ownership of it. Because of your attention to detail this car gets loads of attention everywhere, not only because of its look but the sound. Its absolutely what the car should sound like. He has gotten really good at driving the stick shift and his thoughts of owning an automatic fade away as he agrees the car should be a manual transmission (he was looking to purchase an auto). He really cares about his 5.0 LX. What it did for me is have my son want take car cruise's and go to shows where we both have a Ford and hangout together. I know you could have sold the vehicle to anyone else and where apprehensive about selling to an 18 year old, thank you for giving him a chance. I think the both of you will be proud he's really been responsible with the car. He always says he doesn't want Kim to be disappointed when she see's the car again. He likes racing his 12 second Chevy Malibu, but loves cruising the LX around town. We actually kept his daily cruiser for him to take to trade school and keep the LX safe at home.
Thank you and your family.
Scott
M1R Member #1829
2011 Shelby GT-500 Grabber Blue
W/SVT Performance Package
Born on Friday, 6-25-2010
Purchased 8-19-2010

2003 Zinc Yellow Auto I/UP (Build #8280 of 9652)
Born on Thursday, 7/17/03
Purchased 8-18-2003 first owner
Sold 8-19-2010 bought GT500
Purchased again 3-3-2017 fifth owner
Purchased for my wife to drive (but she knows I love the car)
HAEG is offline   Reply With Quote