View Single Post
Old 06-17-2016, 02:22 AM   #27
Thunderbolt
And Leadfoot

Re: Do You Give Money To Street People?

Sorry, but I always know how much gas is in my car as soon as I start my car. Especially if I'm going to be driving any kind of distance. It wouldn't matter what kind of emergency it was, even if I did forget my wallet, their's no way I would even make it out of town before I looked at the gas gauge still.

I remember years ago I was in a fast food parking lot and just about to walk inside to get some food and some lady runs up to me SCREAMING "HELP ME, HELP ME, WE NEED HELP!!!" I spin around and ask what's wrong. She points to her car that had a small kid and an old lady in it. She says " IT'S MY KID AND GRANDMA!!" I was actually concerned and asked her if it was some kind of medical emergency. I mean this lady was frantic. Her answer was "WE'VE COMPLETELY RUN OUT OF GAS AND HAVE BEEN SITTING IN THIS PARKING LOT FOR THE PAST 1 DAY! CAN WE HAVE SOME MONEY FOR GAS TO GET BACK HOME 50 MILES AWAY?" My head nearly exploded I was so mad. I just turned back around and shook my head the entire way walking into the fast food place. It took me 3 minutes to get my food and when I came back out to the parking lot THE CAR WAS GONE! I guess while I was inside getting food, the gas fairy came by and put gas in her empty tank.

"She's An Underage Angel With A Dented Halo"-She Needs Rock n Roll---Motley Crue

Every now and then, say What The F***. What The F***, gives you freedom. With freedom comes opportunity. Opportunity, makes your future. If you can't say it.......you can't do it.----Miles
Thunderbolt is offline   Reply With Quote