Thread: First Ticket
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2016, 08:12 PM   #15
MAD_MACh1

Re: First Ticket

All radar detectors do is promise a ticket when you get pulled over, and empty your wallet. Police officers loose any compassion once they see them. Officers are not bad guys like the media wants you to believe they are. I got pulled over a little while ago. went flying by him and when he pulled out out I just pulled over and waited for him. No need in making it worse. Did exactly what he asked, and owned what I was doing. He let me go with a "slow it down". When your almost double the limit even the Pope will get nailed, so kept it to mild roar.

The real fun is when you get the Bozo messing with you so mad he screws up and gets busted. then roll by and laugh. I know your young so just chalk it up as a learning experience, and deal with the consequence. I got nailed at 115 in a 55 when I bought my first mustang. Cop was "cool" and only wrote me for 90 as anymore would have been jail time. Learned right then the best thing is to own it and not make up some bull ***** story.