View Single Post
Old 03-23-2016, 12:00 PM   #12
iudelt89
United We Stang

Re: What made you choose a Ford Mustang over others

Actually in the 90's I grew up a big fan of imports. At the time they were kicking the hell out of the american cars (supra, 300zx, 3000GT VR-4, eclipse turbo, m3's, AMG mercs etc). I know a lot of you guys loved the 5.0 fox bodies and F body chevy's, but there was a HUGE divide between those and the pacific muscle cars of the 90's.

Ended up getting into the mach for a few reasons:

1) Bang for your buck

2) Great platform to customize exactly how I want it

3) Parts aren't too expensive

4) The 4v 4.6 is one of the best sounding engines ever made imo

5) It's different, you don't see them very often

6) Reliable N/A motor is great for the track

Best decision I've made buying the mach. I've had a blast with it so far and I've got a long way to go in terms of getting the car where I want it to be.

Sure, the interior is cheap, its basically a parts bin car, it can't go around a corner to save its life with stock suspension, but it has character and puts a smile on my face every time. Its got personality and that x factor you can't quite put your finger on. Its also got the best loud pedal out there
Black Staggered FR500's, SSS Adrenaline Cat-Back, JBA o/r h-pipe, MGW Short Throw Shifter, H&R SS Springs, Bilstein HD's, MM Bumpsteer, MM CC Plates, Kenny Brown Extreme Subframe Matrix, FRPP Alum Driveshaft, 2000 Cobra R front brake kit, MM pan hard bar, MM LCA's, K&N FIPK Intake, Bama Tune, Shaker Diverter, FRPP 3.73s, Moser 31 spline axles, FRPP diff cover, FRPP Traction-Lok diff, Kenny Brown Brake Ducts

'04 Black 5-Speed Mach 1, 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee
iudelt89 is offline   Reply With Quote