View Single Post
Old 03-18-2016, 01:33 PM   #4
Bruisbe

Re: Biggest Pet Peeves Related to Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yancy View Post
Oh boy, I could go on forever.....lol. I have several in relation to things I can't stand in cars that I own, or things that other people do to their cars. On my cars, I can't stand the little squeaks and rattles that I can never seem to get rid of. It drives me crazy. I can't stand all the little dings and nicks in the paint that nobody notices, but I can't see anything else. lol. Now on other peoples cars, top of the list has to be all the rattle can, flat black paint jobs, just horrible looking. Right up there with it has to be stick on, parts store do-dads. Fake portholes are one of the top offenders, followed by fake hood scoops, ugly "graphic" kits, stickers of pretty much any type, "R" embems or "type R". Lastly, black wheels. Sorry, I hate them.
I was just having a convo at lunch with some work buddies and we got on the topic of plasti-dip and how people fully plastidip their cars that flat black color.

More on this it drives me nuts when peoples biggest upgrade on a rusted out (insert car here) and they think it makes them look good...
Bruisbe is offline   Reply With Quote