Thread: NASCAR thread
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2015, 12:28 PM   #4180
311-420
Can't be bridled

Re: NASCAR thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKat13 View Post
Congrats to Kyle and well done (still not a fan but I can respect his driving abilities) ... on a side note:

I wonder which team cheated the most this year; Penske, Gibbs or Hendrick and SHR?

All were caught with many infractions this year even up to the end. I loved watching the 48 car's jackman hip check the side of the 48 to give it an aero advantage. That was slick, but still cheating and should have received a much greater penalty than an end of line ruling.

The one thing I noticed this year was it was really these teams throughout the year that would dominate at varying times; I wonder how closely this followed ways that they were cheating but not yet caught. I know it is part of the sport to push the envelope, just curious if this is why the other teams are not competitive, are they just not cheating? Something I think about and figured I would share.
That hip into the rear quarter panel was hilarious! Chad knaus cracks me up.

End of the line penalty was sufficient in my eyes. I enjoy seeing teams push the envelope in every way they can think of.

Cheating is getting less and less with this new camera system. And those officials are watching the vids like hawks too. I wouldn't have caught the 48 team. That was slick.
2004 Mach 1 #6956 5spd w/IUP
Eaton swap, longtubes, built 3.73 SRA
452hp/409tq dynojet🏁
311-420 is offline   Reply With Quote