View Single Post
Old 08-09-2015, 05:48 PM   #6
Nekasrof
Hillclimb Extraodinaire

Re: Duryea Hillclimb Aug 15/16

Well, our timer has the entries up already on Live Timing:

http://pahillclimb.org/live-results/

This is for our Duryea event next weekend. You can follow along as they update to see what's going on. We are in Street Mod. I'm #74 and keep an eye on #76. Dan is a mustang driver who is driving his girlfriend's corvette. He's HIGHLY capable in all vehicles. I suspect, he and I will be battleing for top spot in the Street Mod class even though he's in Super Street Mod, which are 2 seaters and the Street Mod class is sedans.

The next car to watch is in ESP. that's my buddy Mark, in the #42 slot, who will destroy the ESP record. The '14 GT is highly capable with a platform way better than the '04 I'm driving. But I'll get him due to hp. If we were even hp-hp, he'd kill me.

We tightened up the exhaust today and welded on some flanges so that it won't come apart again. I figured out the data log nonsense as I had some issues at Polish Mountain. Was using the wrong F'n program so that's been deleted from my laptop. I need to load a tune with +1 deg of timing and start watching in-car.
Friday, we'll go to the hill really early and I'll drive it all day. I'm gonna have this hill down in my memory by Friday night so I know every nook, cranny, bump and bang, from start to finish. From there, I gotta drive my *** off to attack the P1 class cars. No guarantees but I'm going after them again.

Cross your fingers and come watch if you're close. There are a bunch of folks coming.

Motor + Procharger + driver = Baddest hillclimbing Mach 1 in the country
Mustang dyno: 538hp/481tq @ 14lbs/19deg timing
DynoJet comparison: 600hp/539tq

Looking for more hillclimbers!
Nekasrof is offline   Reply With Quote