View Single Post
Old 02-22-2015, 09:48 AM   #6
Mach1 EH
original owner

Re: Ford Road side Assistance (Canada) is TERRIBLE!

24 hrs later the car was towed by RSA to a dealership. I called the dealership to schedule the arrival right after getting off the phone with the RSA staff.

Dealership did drive mom home and pick her up when the "repair" was completed.
Not sure what, mom received some paperwork but all she noticed was it cost $0. I can't wait to see if they did replace the battery.
Heard there is a bad batch of these batteries and been a few replacements to date.

Not too impressed with Ford CA's flippant attitude towards RSA & like devous1 stated above, I too wonder about my loyalty to Ford.

Feel my blue oval days may be over & when time to replace the F1-thirstie, I will look at every other automotive manufacture BEFORE I consider another Ford.

I will call from the sales person's desk their warranty service # before I sign any paperwork & if a long wait to talk to someone, that deal will be lost.
2003 Mach1 DSG - original owner (1 of 1595) IUP, MGW black locking fuel door, sequential flashers, K&N, Mach1 scuff plates, ID tags, MRT shifter, Borla cat back, Steeda full length subframe connectors, 3pt STB, AFS black chrome Mach1 Heritage 17 x 9 & 17 x 10.5 shoes, MRT hood struts.
BIRTHDATE - 04/09/2003 ,<-- thx Donna

2012 Shelby GT500 Perf white, SVT PP (SVT Track Pack), Electronics Package, Borla exhaust
Mach1 EH is offline   Reply With Quote