View Single Post
Old 09-20-2014, 09:37 PM   #312
Mach1 EH
original owner

Re: 50th Anv. Mustang Show @ Charlotte Apr 16-20, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcongtho3 View Post
The company was good, and the BBQ wasn't bad either.
I'm with you on the re-up for MCA. With the high price of membership, I think the only reason I made my last renewal was to ensure getting into the 50th. The 45th required you be an MCA member.
I do feel that adding Donald to the masthead of the magazine will help, and the fact that both John Clor and Scott Hoag continue to write for Mustang Times are both points in MCAs favor. It is hard to justify a $50 magazine subscription, though.

it is $70 (I think, if not $80) here. (bend us over cause we're Canadians. Yet I have to pay in US funds, so a double screw. Conversion and the higher 'yer not an American so we'll charge you more cost')
Sorry MCA I had intended on joining your executive but I think you priced me out of making it there.
2003 Mach1 DSG - original owner (1 of 1595) IUP, MGW black locking fuel door, sequential flashers, K&N, Mach1 scuff plates, ID tags, MRT shifter, Borla cat back, Steeda full length subframe connectors, 3pt STB, AFS black chrome Mach1 Heritage 17 x 9 & 17 x 10.5 shoes, MRT hood struts.
BIRTHDATE - 04/09/2003 ,<-- thx Donna

2012 Shelby GT500 Perf white, SVT PP (SVT Track Pack), Electronics Package, Borla exhaust
Mach1 EH is offline   Reply With Quote