View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 12:58 PM   #107
24kmach
My First Mach, Jan. 1969

Re: 50th Anv. Mustang Show @ Charlotte Apr 16-20, 2014

Now you have gone and done it. You missed your chance to freeze me in good shape. Last night I was in Allenmore Hospital in Tacoma with olecranon bursitis. I'm on my way out I tell you. Later in the night after a days yard work I noticed a golf ball sized lump on my right elbow. Freaking out I told my wife we needed to go to First Care. She tried to tell me I was OK and don't worry about it. I said I think I'm dying we must go. Off we went just to get there 1 minute after they closed so off we went to the nearest hospital. After sitting there for an hour and fifteen minutes they took blood work and X-Rays. The Doc finally
came into our room and gave us the bad news. I now have to make an appointment with a Dr. Thompson for re-evaluation.

My point being, don't make fun of old people that have one foot on a banana
peel and the other in the grave.

Based in Kent, Washington, Pacific Cascade Mustang Club is the only original Mustang club in the Puget Sound Area and according to Mustang Club of America, we are the oldest in the nation.
24kmach is offline   Reply With Quote