View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 08:12 PM   #7
rich1
AUTOMACHTIC

Re: Well, My Mach just got smashed Saturday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OWmach1 View Post
I personally don't like to settle for body damage that's been smashed on the doors and qp... body shops suck and they can't really seem to take their time fixing it correctly. I would try to get the insurance company to total it, buy it back, part it out, make some $ and invest in a new mach or terminator. That's just me. Post some pictures up that would help.
I agree that is one of the hardest crash damages to repair correctly. Problems like door not closing right , wind noise , water leaks ect. Just hope they total it. Seriously !
UPGRADES...Tokico Illuminas Borla SS Catback , Steeda Underdrives , Strut Brace , HPM Lower K Brace , L /C Arms , U /C Arms , HPM PanHard Bar, K&N FRPK 2, GOODYEAR GT1 , MRT- H-Pipe , JLT VaporTraps , SLP-12'" Tips! , FRPP Shorty 1 5/8 Headers , Brembo D/S & PBR D/S Rotors ,FRPP Alum.DS ,Roys 3/8 Spacer , SVT Focus 255 pump SCTsw Chip PRO-DYNOjet NA 300.01hp /315tq (Auto) ,Innovate W/B ,Compucar Wet Kit (90jet) + Heater and E Gauge * 360 hp/385tq 12.5 -1/4 @112
rich1 is offline   Reply With Quote