View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 02:54 PM   #975
Rice_slayer

Re: Ask A Police Officer

My moral with driving a mustang that has some mods border lining the rules of the road (my car is modded to comply with the rules set within my province though) is simply this: Drive like a civil human being and the cops won't give a crap about you. I have been driving loud, done up mustangs since I was 15 and I'm now 20.

I had 1 ticket when I was 15 and learning how to drive cause the cop was being an a**hole to me until my dad said something. I still had my learners permit and still learning how to drive standard, but I stalled my car at a light, revved it up to make sure it didn't happen again and chirped the tires on my yellow 94 GT. Cop came after me and said I was "trying to race this other convertible" that I didn't see of any where and said I was "changing lanes erradically" when I literally turned out of a parking lot, into 1 lane and stayed there. My dad bitched him out and said to stop picking on the young kid because he has a sports car. Got a $140 ticket for stunting and that was it. Guy was on a power trip that day,

I have not had 1 ticket since, and my mach 1 has longtubes, o/r x pipe and borla stingers which most know is effing loud. My old 94 GT had a trickflow HCI on it with an o/r H and magnaflow mufflers, so it idled like something out of the 60s/70s. Never had ANY issues with noise complaints or anything since...
Procharger P1SC, Cobra fuel pumps, Centerforce DF, 39# injectors,Slot style MAF,BBK Longtubes, BBK O/R x, Borla stingers, MM rear LCAs, Tokico Illuminas,J&M rear uppers, MM FLSFC, 4.10 gears, Moser 31 splines, Detriot Truetrac. 410rwhp, 383rwtq on only 6psi.
Rice_slayer is offline   Reply With Quote