View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 01:11 PM   #3164
shadowmaker

Re: NFL Football Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbolt View Post
The Immaculate Interception/Reception . How the hell could the replay booth look at the replay and not reverse the call? The replay was so obvious. The replacement ref's have missed alot of calls, but that's the first one I've seen cost a team the win. If these replacement ref's go all the way into the Playoff's and make a bad call like that, they'll burn down the stadium if the home team loses.
For what I understand the review booth can not determine WHO has possession of the football. They can only rule if it was a touchdown or no touchdown. The officials on the field, if you notice were not in the position to see WHO caught the ball only who had it when they arrived. Now, if the event of a fumble, the review upstairs can be made.

Does it suck? Yes it does. AND I m not agreeing with the call at all, Green Bay should have won the game. But remember, that we are watching from different angles, different speeds, and different levels.

Why would the NFL speed up the negotiations? How many people are now watching football bc this is all people are talking about? Who knows, maybe the real officials are paying the replacements to make bad calls to strengthen their cause.

Theres one thing that is the same though, the bad calls are across the league and everyone is getting them.
shadowmaker is offline   Reply With Quote