View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 10:02 AM   #5
b3warnick

Re: Dealership Offers

Anybody seen the Auto Trader commercials where you can get a quote from them and then take it to certain dealers that are a part of their 'system' - the quote is good for 'x' amount of days?

I did it back in July - was thinking about a used '11 5.0 at the time. This is what i got from them:

AutoTrader.com's Instant Trade-In Offer on your 2003 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe Mach 1 4.6L for $13571 expires on 07-03-2012.

To redeem your Instant Offer or trade in, take your vehicle to one of the dealers listed on your offer confirmation within the next 24 hours.
If you miss the deadline, you can resubmit your Instant Trade-In Offer, but your offer amount may change.

Please allow approximately 30-40 minutes for the dealer to verify the condition of your car. Appointments are not required. The dealer will verify the condition of your car, which may include a test drive. If the
inspection report differs from your online assessment of your vehicle's condition, the final offer amount will be adjusted based on the report.

Guess they can adjust if need be, but i still think it was a pretty good quote. Just throwin' it out there for younz to think about. BTW, mine's an '03 with about 32,000 miles, IUP, auto. Oh, and it's OW - so it's obviously worth more since it's faster.
b3warnick is offline   Reply With Quote