Thread: A very sad day!
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 02:38 AM   #10
dsmdavid

Quote:
Originally Posted by LineageMach1 View Post
I lost a friend 7 years ago, very close friend. Unfortunately it was due to... well depression that goes unchecked can sometimes steal away loved ones and to this very day I still get choked up.

Was looking through a set of pictures and when I got to a picture with a group of friends he was there and I kinda had my breath taken away, rest of that day was a lot of reflection of the good memories and the great times we had.

I know it sounds a bit sappy but the ones closest to us who have left us dont leave us completely. It's fresh right now, and believe me the day I was told of Brian's death I was standing and my knees fell out from under me...I was a mess, but remember your friend for that strength he had when so many others would give up in the face of adversity.

What is done is done in Brian's case and I went through the whole "What if I paid more attention? What if I spent more time with him?" stage but once I got past that I realized how much pain he was in to have done what he did and the one thing that gives me the smallest amount of solice is that he isnt in that pain that was so debilitating to him.

Again God bless you and his loved one's and we pray for strength and love at this time of loss for ya'll. Take care.
I've lost 2 friends to a suicide which I believe we could have worked out or just helped him.

Here is a song which can get me in tears everytime. I like it though I feel closer to my lost buddies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdSaI...e_gdata_player

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
dsmdavid is offline   Reply With Quote