View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 04:24 PM   #17
Chingadera

Re: On3Performance turbo anyone??? Help needed!!

I have the on3 ff kit on my mach 1. Honestly its every bit as good as the hellion kit and some (actually the hellion kit the shop has isnt even stainless steel). I have built kits myself on my other cars and honestly after installing the kit on my car my feelings are a little hurt. There is no way I could even buy the materials to build the kit for the same money. That doent even include labor. Bottom line its a **** good deal. I have a few pics in the wheel and tire section. It bolted on without any modification and I was able to run my stock fan and a/c. So far I am more than pleased the kit is very complete I only had to grab a few small items to finish it.

Items as follows:

1. and air filter
2. 2 pcv breathers from pep boys
3. 1 ebay turbo oil feed restrictor. (it comes with an oil feed kit but I just like to run the restrictors as the 4.6 runs on fairly high oil pressure).

One other thing is that jegs actually sells the kit I bought from them and they have superior customer service. If you buy it from jegs they will make sure if you have any issues to get it taken care of. Dont believe all the hype on the net allot of turbo companys and customers start the hype because its not a big name, the kits probly not made in america, and its hurting there sales. It is a great kit and it works. You really cant ask for much more.
Chingadera is offline   Reply With Quote