View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 10:11 AM   #99
ya_04_mach1
Hey Yall Watch This!!!!

Re: Highest Mileage Mach 1

Well I figured I'd post here but it looks like I'm in the mid mileage range. I bought mine new on 3-5-04 with just over 100 miles. Now has 68xxx miles. Only work that's been done was pinon seal, 1 set of brakes all the way around done at 65K miles. going on my 3rd set of tires. The throw out bearing is makes a sound but if I lift up on the clutch pedal it goes away. I also changed the trans fluid at 30K miles. I do have some very light spot rusting on the underside. Going to get that fixed again!! Been in the shop once for it. It has never seen winter duty. I only drive in the spring thro fall. I even wait for the rains to wash the salt off the roads. Always been in the garage when not being driven. So it makes me wonder how some of the cars that see winter are holding up to rust.

List for this summer is new tires, plugs, change all fluids and enjoy the drive!!

"I can tell a real enthusiast when I see one...glad you are among us here at the Registry......Oh and I would have given you green Lego's if I could!"
Quote by: TJ4Cam
ya_04_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote