View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 01:04 PM   #2719
RobbyB

Re: NFL Football Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by np_mach1 View Post
I can't even talk to you anymore about this. You are delusional. You really think the WR's for the Niners are better... never mind this is retarded. Like arguing with a 10 year old.

are you on drugs?

Haha hey man good luck though for real. It's good to see you supporting your team like you did back in the 90's. Break out your starter jacket baby!!

You sound like all the Skins fans here trying to support your belief with stats. People don't believe you becasue the team is suspect. They haven't done anything yet.
I watch all of your games. My fiance is a Raven's fan. My two best friends are Steelers fans. Unlike you, I actually know something about your team. You clearly know nothing about mine. Mike Wallace is all you got. Ward is old and slow. Brown is having a break out season, but it won't be long until defenses adjust. Heath Miller doesn't even belong in the same conversation as Vernon Davis and Delanie Walker.

Crabtree makes Santanio Holmes twinkle toes catches. Kind of like how he DIDN'T actually get both feet down against the Cards in the SB. Speaking of which... kind of funny how much you struggled against them in the SB when we not only swept them that year, but beat them handily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by np_mach1 View Post
IF they make it to the playoffs. Playoff births haven't been given out yet have they?
They can clinch their terrible division in two games. They're up by 5 games already. The #1 and 2# seed are many games away, but they could slip and fall into the #4 seed without much effort at this point. If the niners beat the Giants, the rest of the division loses (arizona vs philly, st louis vs cleveland, seattle vs baltimore) and then next week the Niners beat the Cards and the Rams beat the Seahawks, they clinch the division with 9 wins. That would put the rest of the division at 2-8. I know how weak of a division it is, but so far they have only played 1 division game. They have 5 more games against terrible teams. Even if they only win 4 of those 5 and none against the Ravens, Steelers and Giants, they still finish 11-5. A record that is statstically impossible for the rest of the division.

New ET's Nov 5th.... not really. Blew the motor Nov 5th.
RobbyB is offline   Reply With Quote