View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 02:50 PM   #2385
Rustangin
Born to Run Built to Fly!

Re: NFL Football Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowmaker View Post
All that crying and belly aching youre doing, youre either a Cowboy fan or worse a Cheatriot fan. ....

The Steelers have never gotten any respect. Even now, they are in the Superbowl and no respect. Started the season with a 1 game experienced QB and a back up QB. It was stated we d be lucky to make the playoffs. They are in the Superbowl. Still no respect.

All of my comments were the truth, not smack talking. Brady gets hit below the waist, theres a fine. Or Manning, or Romo.... Big Ben gets punched, his nose broken, and 3 hits around his knees in a 4 game span, and theres ONE fine.

As far as thinking they are going to win, DANG right I do. 4-12 or 14-2, every week I think they are going to win. They are my team, I m a Steeler fan, 365 days a yr.

I help coach a 10 yr old basketball team. 8 of the 11 have NEVER played. EVERY game I go in thinking they are going to win....they are 0-4 . BUT they are still MY team.

A guy at work is a cowboy fan. I tell him all the time 'how bout dem cowboys'. He always responds, 'they are still #1'. I respect him more than the bandwagoners.

I m a Steeler fan, I will not apologize for that and I will not tone down my loyatly and love for them. GO STEELERS!!!!
Keep guessing on the favorite team thing....you'll get it eventually
Rustangin is offline   Reply With Quote